CWILA membership is open to any individual who is interested in promoting gender equality and a feminist perspective in the Canadian literary community.
To join or renew your membership with CWILA please complete and submit the form below. Membership dues are $25 annually and directly support CWILA by funding our Critic-in-Residence Program and the annual CWILA Count.
CWILA Membership Benefits
- subscription to the CWILA Newsletter, which includes exclusive content, calls for papers and CWILA opportunities, as well as featured member news
- access to the CWILA listserve, which connects feminist writers, editors, publishers, and critics from across Canada
- inclusion on CWILA Members page with link to personal website
- promotion on CWILA.com bookshelf (coming soon!)
- participation in a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting equity in Canadian literary culture